What you get to deal with:
- user experience modelling;
- churn prediction;
- advanced segmentations;
- user behaviour analytics;
- anomaly detection, fraud detection
- looking for bottlenecks.
You need to have (required):
- experience in SQL-querying /Tableau – is a must;
- strong knowledge in a wide range of machine learning methods and algorithms for classification, regression, clustering and others — is a must;
- practical cases in statistical and mathematical analysis;
- expert knowledge in at least one modelling language: R, Python;
- independent, creative thinking and ability to learn fast.
Would be a great plus:
- experience dealing with end to end machine learning projects: data exploration, feature
- engineering/definition, model building, performance;
- evaluation and implementation;
- ability to present and communicate the findings;
- experience in dating, gamedev, social projects.