Together Networks is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join big team.
Together Networks is worldwide leader in niche of online social services with millions of users across more than 45 countries. Company’s sites work on 5 platforms and attract 3.6 million new users every month.
– design test cases/check lists/User Guides documentation;
– plan test activities;
– propose test cases coverage and propose ideas in creating requirements by Product Owner;
– log tests results and document test cases/check lists;
– perform regression/smoke/UAT testing cycle;
– involve in project design and development flow;
– participate in weekly meetings, planning, retro meetings and demo
- experience with testing web-based applications (1 year +);
- knowledge in testing methodologies/types/methods;
- ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements/other documentation;
- ability to analyze requirements and be a major point in solving working questions/problems
regardless of QA Department;
- working experience with Jira, Conuence, Sprint workows etc.;
- experience with work with HTML/CSS, http/https protocols; - ability to create documentation and
report the defects in English;
- knowledge of SQL;
- experience in e-commerce and payment systems; - experience in localization of errors with logs; -
postman basic knowledge.
- interesting tasks;
- friendly working environment;
- full social package;
-training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses, sports sections and medical insurance; relax zones at the office.