Maven eCommerce has been delivering high-tech solutions for clients in the US and Europe since 2010. At the core of the company are the developers with 15+ experience in IT, who create top quality business solutions based upon proven methodologies and necessary technical expertise.
Our clients are different: from startups to Fortune 500 and the Inc. 5000, including large brands like KLM airlines, Babypark, PrintKick. And we are moving further in creating rich eCommerce experience to a wider audience.
Our expertise starts from Magento and expands to OroCommerce, Shopify and other.
As one of the oldest European eCommerce Agency we believe that QUALITY and deep understanding of CUSTOMER NEEDS are the main features of a recipe for success.
Specialization: IT Service (outsourcing/outstaffing)
Posted on 05 Mar 2020
Candidate level: Middle
Offered Salary: $2000-2500
Full Time office
Required english level
It is a cloud-based eProcurement software that offers solutions to companies across all industries and size profiles. We are currently seeking driven and curious individuals to join our agile development team.
We are developing mid and big sized e-commerce projects, with a lot of integrations and a lot of custom development.
* Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills
* Strong knowledge of PHP 5.6/7, Magento
* Understanding OOP fundamentals
* Knowledge of SQL and MySQL server
* Experience with at least one web MVC framework
* Knowledge of SOAP and REST
As a plus:
* Experience with Symfony
* Good English (reading and writing)
We offer a great opportunity of professional development in the area of content creation.
- Competitive salary;
- Result-based salary reviews;
- Professional and career development;
- Convenient office near Beresteyska station;
- Flexible schedule, unlimited remote.