Rebus is a New York web design and development firm that specializes in software projects for medium sized business. We are looking to expand our presence in Ukraine and recently opened an office in Kharkov (Svoboda square).
Required English Level
A Frontend developer is needed to work on a large custom website with over 200k monthly visitors. The position will include creating new functionality and supporting the existing core system.
As our product is rapidly evolving, we invite a successful candidate to become part fo the core team and grow together with us.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS / SASS / Bootstrap 3
- Experience in working with and design of large/high load applications
- At the minimum intermediate level of written - - - English (needs to understand and write technical requirements and documentation).
Good to have:
- Experience with one of the major framework (Laravel, Symphony, Zend)
- Experience with one or more of the following: JSHint, Bower, Babel, WebPack
- Experience with one or more of major JS frameworks (Angular JS / ReactJS / Vue.js)
- Results-driven. This is an opportunity to work on a unique project, grow professionally and produce tangible results. These should be aligned with a candidate’s motivations for joining our team.
- Ability to accept, understand, and expand on work done by others.
- Ability to think logically and make independent decisions.
- Desire to take responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks/projects.
- Desire to work as part of the team. Willingness to learn from others, and help / contribute when needed.
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Accounting services to do paperwork
- Gym / Yoga membership of choice
- Free English lessons
- Assist in career development. Seminars, certifications and similar
Forevermissed.com - a social platform that currently has 15 - 20 thousand daily visitors and growing. We are expanding the technical team to further evolve the system.
Zend Framework 2.x
Various custom addons and libraries.
We also completed several large e-commerce projects. Primarily using Magento and Shopify platforms. Some of our websites have won multiple awards and have been featured in major publications such as WSJ, Vogue, NYT etc.
We are a small team currently consisting of 6 people. Currently, the team includes:
1 Full-Stack developer (+ 1 part-time developer)
Marketing PPC specialist
Customer support specialist
We also work with several freelance/part-time marketers, designers and copywriters.