CHI Software is a development center, based in Kharkiv, Ukraine with representative offices in Ramat Gan (Israel) and Los Angeles (California, the US). We started off as a small web design studio in 2006.
Now we have a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertises in different business domains and industries to offer. CHI Software delivers both outsourcing and outstaffing services to startups and reputed companies worldwide.
We constantly keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.
We regularly take part in conferences (as speakers and attendees) and other technical educational events in Kharkiv and other Ukrainian cities, as well we organise events in Kharkiv, for community development.
— Smart Industry
— Data Management
Specialization: IT Service (outsourcing/outstaffing)
Posted on 02 Dec 2020
Candidate level: Middle
Offered Salary: $2500-3500
Full Time office or Remote
Required english level
Their client is a German company. The work is full-time and fully remote. There is no timeline for the project for now it is ongoing. The company is FinTech and has an online platform for government tax form services. They are working on stabilizing the architecture of their system and developing some new features. Working level of English is a must.
Required Skills and Experience (over 5 years):
- Experience working with Ruby, Rails
- Experience working with React.js, Angular.js
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience designing and using REST API
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Fluent written and spoken English (Intermediate). Experience in verbal communications with clients.
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial software.
● Working experience with Ruby on Rails and a solid understanding of the best practices
● Experience in writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used inexpressive ways
● Discipline in writing clean and well-tested code
● Good understanding of code versioning tools (git)
● Experience with relational databases and SQL
● (optionally) Knowledge of client side testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine)
● Knowledge of Java and Go lang is considered a great plus
With us you can:
Develop your technical knowledge:
— Use latest technologies
— Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company)
— Regular techtalks and professional development
Improve your soft skills:
— Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams
— Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients
— Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, Agile methodologies
What else do we offer?
— Competitive compensation and benefits
— Flexible and negotiable schedule
— Nice and comfortable office
— Covered rest period (20 business days)
— Free English classes (we have 3 teachers in our team)
— Truly friendly atmosphere and unforgettable events
— Basketball and ping-pong teams
— Discounts offered by individual bonus cards (our partners are coffee shops, bars, and fitness centers)