We specialize in Business Consulting, Software Architecture and Design, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Design and Maintenance, DevOps and IT Security. With offices in the US, Europe, and Asia, Enke Systems is dedicated to delivering uninterrupted service for our clients.
Specialization: IT Service (outsourcing/outstaffing)
Posted on 22 Feb 2021
Candidate level: Middle
Offered Salary: $2500-4500
Required english level
About the client:
Warner Music is one of the three largest musical labels. We are recreating their licensing and royalty creation system to be able to process large amounts of incoming data within seconds. We are creating a reactive system based in AWS, using lambda functions and Camunda as a business rules engine, which will allow to customize and scale the system infinitely.
More here: www.wmg.com
Project: Royalties statistics portal for artists and music makers which collects information about their songs and control system of licenses.
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring, AWS, Docker, Camunda, Angular, Cassandra, Postgres, Elastic Search.
- 3+ years of practical QA experience (Automation + Manual);
- Well versed in Test Automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver,
Rest Assured, Postman;
- Hands-on experience on both UI and API Testing
- Good knowledge of Git, Maven, SQL;
- Experience in Test/BDD Framework such as Junit, TestNG, Cucumber;
- Good knowledge about Microservices API Testing;
- Good experience in Java;
- English - Intermediate level and above;
- Excellent communication skills, which include active listening and the ability to present complex ideas in concise forms;
- Experienced in creating/designing the Test Strategy and Test Plan for complex systems.
Will be plus:
- Experience in testing NoSQL stores (ElasticSearch, Cassandra);
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience in GitHub Actions.
- Performing a combination of manual and automated testing;
- Ability to quickly design and implement automated test cases(UI and API) for new features in a complex system;
-Contributing to creating, enhancing, and maintaining the automation frameworks;
- Understanding the business requirements to create test cases and test scenarios;
- Reporting defects in our defect tracking tool; tracking issues through their life cycle;
- Participating in the creation of testing strategies, plans, and project documentation.
- Contract with the American company;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Flexible work schedule, full-time;
- Remote job;
- English speaking club;
- Possible trips to America, participation in conference, festivals, for example - SXSW (south by south west);
- No micromanagement;
- Friendly team of highly experienced specialists;
- Corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation.